This listing is for a wired print server. Please note that the power supply is not included.
Make: Hewlett Packard
Series: EX-PLUS-3 (EXPLUS-3) (EX-PLUS3) (EXPLUS3) (THREE)
Model / Part #: J2593A
Please note that the power supply is not included. The power supply needs to be 13VDC / 625mA.
Includes all/only items pictured.
Here is some information from the manufacturer...
Featuring three high-speed parallel ports, the HP JetDirect EX Plus3 line of print servers support Ethernet, 100VG AnyLAN, and Token Ring networks. They turn any parallel printer (including dot matrix, inkjet, laser, and color printers) into a network printer -- through simple connections to the printers' parallel ports.
HP J2593A JetDirect EX Plus3 print server for Ethernet LANs: RJ-45 port for 10Base-T unshielded twisted-pair cable and BNC port for 10Base2 thin coaxial cable
- Support for all major network operating systems for Ethernet, 100VG - AnyLAN, and Token Ring networks.
- True multi-protocol support -- ideal for shared printing in mixed-LAN environments.
- Fully compliant with Novell NetWare Directory Services (NDS) and supports NetWare Distributed Print Services (NDPS).
- 1-Mbyte Flash memory for easy software upgrades over the network.
- SNMP agents for support of industry-standard network management applications.
- Compatible with Microsoft's Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
HP JetDirect EX Plus3 print servers are compatible with these network operating systems (protocols):
- Novell NetWare v3.11, 3.12, 4.0, 4.1
- Microsoft* Windows 95 Networking
- IBM LAN Server v1.3, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
- Microsoft LAN Manager v2.0, 2.1, 2.2
- Microsoft Windows NT v3.5, 3.51
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups v3.1, 3.11
- Artisoft LANtastic PowerSuite 6.2 (software is provided directly by operating system vendor)
- HP-UX v9.x, 10.x
- SunOS v4.1.3, 4.1.4
- Solaris v2.3, 2.4, 2.5
- IBM AIX v3.2.5 and later (IBM AIX is provided directly by IBM.)
- SCO UNIX* V/386 v3.2, 4.2, 5.0 (SCO UNIX software is provided directly by The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.)
- Microsoft Windows NT v3.5, 3.51, 4.0
- Verified to UL 1950
- Verified to CSA 950
- Verified to IEC 950/ EN 60950
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- CISPR-22 (1985) Class A
- EN 55022 (1988) Class A
- VCCI Level 1
- ESD: EC 801-2 (1991) 4 kV CD, 8 kV AD
- Radiated Immunity: IEC 801-3 (1984) 3 V/m
- EFT/Burst: IEC 801-4: 1988 0.5 kV signal lines, 1.0 kV power line
- Generic Immunity: EN 55082-1 (1992)