Here is some information from the manufacturer...
N-Series Servo Motors - N-Series motors are used in medium inertia applications such as seminconductor manufacturing, material handling, web processing, robotics and packaging machinery. Each servo motor features:
- NEMA 23, 34, 42, and 56 style mounting frames.
- Continuous torque from 0.2 to 6 Nm (1.8 to 53 lb-in) and peak torque from 0.5 to 17 Nm (4.4 to 150 lb-in) with speeds up to 6000 rpm.
- High torque-to-size ratio.
- High energy ring magnet rotor.
- Internal thermal switch to prevent overheating.
- Water-tight, nickel-plated MS connections are compatible with standard cable assemblies.
- Extruded aluminum housing and environmental connectors providing an IP65 rating with shaft seal installed.
- UL recognized components. CE marked for all applicable directives.
N-Series Standard Encoder Features - N-Series motors are available with an optical encoder. This standard encoder features:
- 2000 Quadrature pulses (1000 pulses for N-23xx motors) per revolutions.
- Index pulse.
- Standard commutation channels for drives.
N-Series Options - N-Series motors are available with the following options:
- 5000 line optical encoder (not available on N-23xx motors or brake motors).
- Shaft oil seal kit available for field installation.
- spring set, magnetic release, 24V dc holding brake.
- MS connectors for building custom power and encoder cables with straight or right angle housings, and solder or crimp connections.